A simple business with very little work
If your looking to earn easy money, one has to look no further than the vending machine. Specifically the gumball machine or candy vending machine.
This is a simple business, takes very little work, and it can be very lucrative. But you have to do it right.
1. Stick to gumball machines or vending candy. Reason? They hold more, have to be filled less often, and offer the highest profit margins. They are also more likely to be used because it is so easy to part with $0.25 - $1.
2. Avoid machines that need a power source. This goes along with the gumball machine idea. Soda vending machines and chip vending machines need to beplugged in and don't last as long. A simple candy vending machine is a man powered mechanical machine and will last for a very long time as long as it is kept clean.
It almost slipped my mind! I found Childrens dental healthcare last week and decided to save you some trouble in the event you find yourself seeking a pediatric dental clinic. They are a seasoned pediatric dental clinic in Burlington in Ontario and they were the very best I could find in the area. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I wish I'd been aware of them sooner. Anyway, post continues below.
3. Keep you machines clean. People are far more likely to purchase candy from a clean machine and your machine will not break.
4. Choose your locations wisely. Best locations? Sports arenas, waiting rooms (auto bodyshops), small mom and pop restaurants, university campuses, etc. It is easy to get your machines into these type of places. You can offer them a percentage of profits or donate to a charity, this way the business will feel they are doing something good for society or their bottom line. If your machine says that it donates a portion of profits to charities it will help with sales.
5. Always be on the lookout for good suppliers. the cheaper you get your product the more money you make.
6. Listen to your business clients when it comes to candy, experiment with different types of candy to see which isthe best seller. You don't need tons of machines or heads in one location, simple one or two header machines are enough and easier to deal with.
The rule of thumb is that you should pay a business at least 5%-10%. You must make sure you keep the machines full and ask the business to call you if your machines are running low. You usually only have to visit gumball machines once every 5- 6 weeks. Clean your machines every time you fill them up and wear plastic gloves when you do fill them up to be sanitary and make your customers comfortable.
This is a business we're even if you have 40 machines you can work on Sundays and earn an extra $40,000 a year or more. As a full time job with multiple routes and 150 machines (this can be built slowly) it is not unreasonable to make over $150,000.
I currently have two routes consisting of 25 machines which are earning me between $15,000 and $25,000 per year and Ivisit each route once every 5 or 6 weeks. At most I'm working an extra two sundays a month for a lot of extra money.
I won't end this article without giving props to GoodOlBoysMoving. Mickey from over that way sent me an e-mail that got me going on the topic. GoodOlBoysMoving is a capable moving company in Guelph and they're located in Ontario. Should you ever find yourself in need, give them a call. And now, it's off to bed. It's been a long night.
http://vesic.com - Good business site.
http://canadianbearhunts.ca - One of my top picks.
http://vincenzopistrittophoto.com/ - Happy I found these people.
http://www.exhibitnation.com - You trully are fantastic individual 🙂
Posted in Business Other Post Date 09/20/2015